Getting Results through Others
When new managers falter, productivity and profits are at risk. Getting Results through Others provides customized support for new managers who must succeed in a fast-paced and competitive market.
Our modularized format allows for flexible delivery to accommodate the demands of busy schedules. Sessions may be conducted consecutively or over several weeks. Many modules can be adapted to accommodate a webinar or online training format.
Modules are customized based on in-depth interviews with your key staff, so the program reflects the character of your organization. Managers don’t need to sort out irrelevant content.
Our programs are supported by skilled facilitators who respond to participant needs and are accountable for accomplishing the program’s objectives. Groups benefit from sharing best practices and ample skill-practice sessions that ensure managers leave the program prepared to produce results. All programs have a money-back guarantee.
Getting Results through Others modules are customized to your organization and may be offered individually or combined. Module examples include:
Managing for Customer Loyalty
- Empowering employees to serve the customer
- Principles of customer service
- Managing critical customer interactions
- Creating a phone-friendly team
- Welcoming customer complaints
Employee Retention and Development
- The performance management cycle
- Delegating effectively
- Coaching and developing employees
- Building employee engagement
- Discussing employee performance problems
- Documenting important conversations
- Terminating employment
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Managing a global team
Results Rely on Communication
- Classic roadblocks to communication
- Asking the right questions
- Productive listening
- Providing non-judgmental feedback
- Setting goals
Hiring: Getting it Right the First Time
- Crafting job descriptions
- Identifying job competencies
- Behavioral interviewing questions
- What’s legal / what’s not
- Weighing alternative candidates
- Conveying the opportunity
Introduction to Business Planning
- Defining business objectives and strategies
- Setting goals and getting buy-in from others
- Building alignment with other managers
- Creating actionable plans.